Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, October 13, 2006




Ok, so it has been forever since I have done anything on here, bad me!!! Life seems to slip right by. But I'm back now!
Jack was sick last week, scary sick. Guess he had a virus, that is what the ped said. But not eating, sleeping all day, and running a high fever scared the crap out of me. I was so worried we would end up in the ER, no thanks! His fever spiked to 103, scary for a baby that age. 2 days of him not letting me put him down and constant battles trying to get him to eat wore on me. No giggles and smiles from happy Jack, so sad. He is back to his old self now, all laughs (yes I am typing this as he is whining at daddy hehe).
Taylor just got over a sinus infection to, but I think we have her all better now!!!! Had to be hard playing basketball like that. I went to a couple of her home games, she does really good! One of the better ones out there I might add!!!
Ella is always into trouble as usual! She just amazes me the way she figures things out. Today Taylor asked her to get something for her, and Ella told her, I can't Taylor, I'm too sick. What a nut!!!!
My mom came for a few days to stay, yipppeee! I love having her here, we talk and talk! Not to mention the extra help with the babies, I love being able to shower and not worry about coming out to someone screaming because I was in there too long. We did lots of shopping, Tay and Ella both got winter coats! 2 down, 2 to go.
That is good for today!!! I promise I won't be a stranger!

1 comment:

Jennison said...

Yay, nice to see an update.... sad to see your update, poor baby Jack :( Glad to see he's feeling better (Ella, you to you silly girl!) Nice shot of Cam too, what a hunk-a-lunka!!!!