Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, November 08, 2007




Well today is the 18 month old mark! We have made it this far, wheeewh! Jack is quite a dare devil, keeping up with him is hard. Day after day I tell him he is lucky he is so cute, and cute he is!
I love my lil man! Here he is playing in the leaves last week, his first time for fall! He was having such a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! I hope he is feeling a little better . . . still doesn't look quite like the happy Jack I'm used to seeing. :hug: