Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, September 29, 2008



By request...
Grandpa Al got to attend Grandparent's Day with Cameron this year, and it was so cute when he came over with the camera and asked me if I wanted these pictures for my blog thingie that I do.
Cameron came home from school that day with a big smile on his face, telling him Grandpa Al gave him $10 for their field trip, that was the highlight of his day! So I had to pry further to see what they did! There were songs sang, activities accomplished, and some not so good food eaten!
Don't worry Grandpa Al, I'll show you the page these pictures make it on! Thanks for going with Cam on this very special day!

No comments: