Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, November 20, 2009

For everyone's convenience, I've now added a paypal button to the upper left corner of my blog. By clicking on the box, you can see all of the items I have for sale, the mini gel pen holder, the mini Sharpie holder, and the micro mini Sharpie holder and their prices as well. It will send you straight to paypal to pay for them! Or you can email me at amyc222@yahoo.com for my address if you would rather pay by check (I do have to wait till personal checks clear my bank) or money order.



You are more then welcome to email me at amyc222@yahoo.com with any questions, I am more then happy to help! And check my blog often for more projects that use all 3 of the holders!
Thanks, Amy

2 comments:

taxi56cab said...

Amy,
Just wanted you to know I got my Christmas wishes. Much to my surprise, I opened up my gifts this year to discover my mini gel pen holder along with 2 different assortments of gel pens. Also a mini sharpie holder with multiple mini sharpies in many colors. Along with a cardstock collection and cards and envelopes, I am all set to pull out my Cricut and explore new ways to utilize it.
Can't wait to begin- soooo gtg! ;-D
Cheryl Barany

Amy Chomas said...

You must have been a very good girl this year hehe!!! Stay tuned, I'm going to be posting some videos in the next few days!!! Amy