Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, November 08, 2009

Halloween Party with Chomas Creations micro Sharpie holder

The micro Sharpie holders are here!!!

I've had a lot of requests for these micro Sharpie holders, and now they are finally here on preorder! These will be shipping by November 25th, like I said this is a preorder so we know how many to make.
The micro Sharpies have an ultra fine point, as you can see on my samples I wrote very small words and they came out FANTASTIC! I love using the Sharpies on acetate, photos, chipboard, corkboard, shrink film, the possibilites are endless.

If you are a first time customer with us, the micro Sharpie holder will be $29.99 shipped. As with the mini Sharpie holders, if you have already purchased from us as a loyal customer we are giving you a break on the micro Sharpie holder, they will be $24 shipped, just pay with paypal and make a comment in the comments section or email me for my address.

Make sure if you are ordering from my blog that you click on the box that says mini gel pen holder and select the one you want from there, I have 5 options available and I want to make sure I'm shipping the right one to you! Thanks!





2 comments:

Kwilt said...

...you are soooo sassy!!!!
;0)
Huggs...Kathy

Lydia said...

Great layout and wonderful title work!!