Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cat in the Hat with the Chomas Creations embossing kit and Make-the-Cut

I was just AMAZED at what Make the Cut and the embossing kit for the Cricut could do with this Cat in the Hat image! Look at those details!

The texture turned out awesome!!! This is what my file looked like before I embossed it, notice it is flipped as that is how you are able to sand the debossed side. I downloaded an image from a search I did through google to get these images.

To get this look, you need to flip the metal sheets from Ten Seconds Studios, colored side down, then emboss the image. Flip it over and sand the debossed side, and VOILA!
Here is the rest of the pages! I also cut the title with Make the Cut, using fonts from my computer.







11 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OH That is WONDERFUL...LOVE this!

Amy K said...

AWESOME!!!

Leslie said...

ok now that is just cool!

Kwilt said...

Amy this is FANTASTIC!!!!
Huggs...Kathy

Betty said...

FANTASTIC. Keep those creative juices running.


Have fun at CHA.

Tam said...

That came out really cool!

Amy said...

This is so cool, Amy!

Tammy said...

Amy!!! Super great job as always!! I need to speak with you regarding the Chomas Creations mini gel pens---how do I contact you? Be so blessed and thanks for all you do!!!
Have a super great time at CHA!!!

Amy Chomas said...

You can email me at amyc222@yahoo.com !!! I'll be going to CHA but try to get back to you if I have some time! Amy

Art By Wanda said...

Amy, this is way cool!!!

Rebecca said...

That is really cool Amy! I need to look into Make the Cut. I needed some Suess things for my classroom.