Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, August 21, 2010

One of my favorite parts of going to CHA were all the amazing people I got to meet, and the ideas we got to talk about! So while sitting with Donna Mudinger of Popsicle Toes about the mini gel pen holder, and telling her that I had used the Copics to color in images I had drawn with the Cricut and the mini gel pen holder for the Cricut, she had a lightbulb go off, and was excited to get home and try! So prepared to be AMAZED at what Donna came up with! I could only dream of being that good with the Copics, hehe! You can also go to Donna's blog here... fawn card by Donna and get the directions and more close ups on how she made this beauty! Thanks Donna!



4 comments:

Maria said...

OMG! Amy, I just saw this on Donna's blog! Just incredible! Those pens are MAGIC! I told you I loved them.

Maria

Amy K said...

I just saw this on Donna's blog, and commented over there that my holder & sets of mini gel pens arrived in my mailbox yesterday. I'm hoping to find a little time to play today...my son had his tonsils/adenoids removed on Friday, so understandably, my time's been pretty much monopolized with caring for him.
My husband asked what I got in the padded envelope, so I showed him, and told him all about them, and we're both overjoyed with supporting a "made in the USA" product! Thank you to you & your husband!

Mona said...

That is an awesome card! I love the look f Copics - but haven't tried them yet~

Amy Chomas said...

Thanks Amy! Me and my hubby feel the same way, it is very important to us to keep what we can in the USA! Amy