Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sorry I didn't get to it yesterday, but I finally got a chance today to pick the Cricut Imagine T winner, and it is...
Kim H said...
Love the embossing kit! Love this blog spot soo fun and lots of creative people over here! Would love the shirt!
tfs
Kim H


KIM! Amazing, you left me an email addy! So I will contact you! Woohooo! Congrats!

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Thank You Amy! I sent you and email! I am so thrilled I will wear it with pride! I also will wear it and pray everynight for the new Cricut Imagine!

Kim H