Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, September 24, 2010

Being it was Jack's first year of school, I couldn't resist school photos (even though I rarely buy them, I like to do my own), and I'm glad I didn't. This fits the cheesiest school photo ever category, and cracks me up each time I see it!
I already used this file for the title for Ella's preschool page, so it was an easy page to put together, just changed the dates! I also made a couple of embellies for the page out of the Ten Second Studios metal.


The journaling circle was done with the mini gel pen holder, my fav way to do journaling!

Being it is a boy school page, I used the Zutter Distrezz tool to rough up the edges of my paper. It is a lot quicker, that is for sure! The papers on this are Imaginesce.



1 comment:

Kim H said...

Amy, I am still laughing at the photo ~ the reason being that my son has a cheesier picture than that! Your son is adorable! He looks so happy! I love it!
tfs
Kim