Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sweet mud with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

Sorry I'm late on drawing the Memory Miser gift card, life got in the way!!!
The winner chosen with Random.org is...
KaraT said...
I haven't yet tried anything by Chomas...I am a new scrapbooker and just bought a Circut Expression. I am looking forward to using the gel pens!!!

Kara! I just need your email address to send on to the gals at Memory Miser for your prize! Congrats!

And for today's be creative every day layout... LOVE THIS ONE! I think it is mostly cause of the pics of my kids, messy and happy!!! I missed this day and my mother in law sent the pics for me! Look how much fun!
The background paper is a graph I designed in Design Studio with George and I used the metallic black mini gel pen from Chomas Creations to draw with! Again love the look, kinda like pencil! I also used brown chalk to dirty up the edges of that and my circles! The title was also designed in Design Studio with Lyrical Letters, and drawn with the black mini gel pen. The journaling was done again with the mini gel pen holder for the lines as well.
The paper and beavers are Basic Grey's Green at Heart line.
Looks like fun, eh?? hehe Who wants to jump in next?





1 comment:

KaraT said...

Thank you so much!!! I sent you my email.