Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween card with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder!

On October 31st, 1975 I was all decked out in a cute clown costume my mommy hand made for me, getting ready to go Trick or Treating. Well that didn't work out as my sister decided this would be the day she would make her appearance! Of course I wasn't very happy with her that year, but I've forgiven her since then hehe! So this is going to be her birthday card this year. I used Happy Hauntings to draw haunted house and happy halloween with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder and the silver metallic mini gel pen. I just love the way the silver shows up on black! The little ghosts and paper are both Making Memories.





Hope everyone has a SPOOKtacular Halloween!  I'm taking the weekend off as there will be spooky visits to a haunted street, and possibly a trip to the cider mill, and of course some good old Trick or Treating (my fav!!! Hope the kids can keep up this year hehe)
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Sandee McIntyre said...

This is so spooky cute!! I like the results of the pens. I want the pens and this cards shows how well they really work. Thanks for sharing!

Amy K said...

Darn those little sisters!! Great card Amy.
Enjoy your festivities this weekend.

Unknown said...

Excellent card very nice