Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wowser, have you seen what Penny Duncan can do??? And a bit of a suprise!

I found out Penny Duncan at Penny Duncan Creations  had some of my Chomas Creations mini Sharpie and micro Sharpie holders and asked her if she wouldn't mind doing some designs for me.  Can I just say how suprised I am on how these turned out?  It just goes to show how many different things can be done with all of the different Chomas Creation's holders! 
So if you are as amazed as I am and would like to get more details on how Penny Duncan does it, head on over to her blog at... Penny Duncan Creations and get all of the juicy details!  And keep reading as I have an important announcement!!!





And now for that important announcment!!!  Starting right here, on my blog on November 23rd at 8 am eastern time, I'm co-hosting my very first blog hop with Samantha of Scrapmaster's Paradise!  It is the Kickin' off Christmas blog hop and we will have a wide variety of bloggers involved for lots of exciting ideas, inspiration, suprises and prizes!  WHEWWH I think I covered it all!  Stay tuned for more details, or visit the even facebook page here to let us know you are going to stop by!  Kickin' Off Christmas blog hop
Ooooh and wait till you see what I've been up to tomorrow! I'm super excited to finish up and share, hehe!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Penny is totally amazing! I love her blog. Excited to hear more about your blog hop!

CelticWoman said...

Penny totally awesome, those colors are rich and yummy. Sandi