I'm also in a blog hop for the cure, benefits going to JDRF. If you would like to see a more recent way that Taylor looks at diabetes, and find out more info on the hop, you can go here... Hop for the cure post
This year (and a few years after) we put Taylor in charge of drawing a design for our shirts. That is what you can see on the upper left side of the layout. She is quite the artist!
MTC journaling tutorial
Here is the right side of the page!
Please, if you could just take a moment and donate a minimum of $5 for JDRF, and then be a part of the hop for the cure, it would be greatly appreciated!
1. Donate to JDRF using our donate button which can be found on all participating blogs. (A minimum donation of $5 is required to be eligible for prizes) **Donate button is located on the right hand side of my blog, just scroll down
2. Start at Crop Out Diabetes and follow along the hop. If you get lost each blog will have a list of the participating blogs so that you can get right back in on all the fun!
3. Complete the challenges and take a photo of your completed project.
4. Link a photo of your completed project to the linking tool at the bottom of each corresponding blog hop post by February 5th at midnight.
5. Winners will be chosen randomly using random.org and be posted by February 12th, 2011.
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!