Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, May 20, 2011

Guess who is published??!!!??? Royal Wishes with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

Oh that would be me!  Amy Chomas hehe!  I have an article on using the mini gel pen holder in the new Bug Magazine!  I'm soooo excited, and I hope it gives all of you out there the ideas you need to use the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder! 
The May/June issue of the bug magazine has sold out!  But you can get a digital copy of it here... the bug magazine digital issue
Here is the card that I have published in the bug magazine, but for details you will have to go get the magazine hehe! 
And if you want to follow the tutorial for making the royal wishes birthday card, you can get the file here... royal wishes file

Oh and also watch the upcoming issue of the bug magazine to see an article on embossing with the Chomas Creations embossing kit!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations to you Amy!!!!! So happy for you and your accomplishment.
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

Anne Percival Kruszka said...

Congrats! Makes me more anxious to get my order!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! Super cute card!

Melissa said...

Congrats Amy!!! Well deserved!

thekolbes said...

Wooohooo. Congrats and love the card
Trish

Shawn Mosch said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting in the magazine! Your card is adorable! TFS that file.

Betty said...

You GO GIRL!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you!! Great job! BTW my pens are awesome!!
Denise in WA
www.rndhud6.blogspot.com