Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, September 25, 2011

Peacock design with Chomas Creations micro Sharpie holder


Cyndie from Cyndie's Paper Boutique shared this technique with the Chomas Creations micro Sharpie holder and I was soooo amazed I wanted to share it with all of you!  For full details on how she made it head to her blog here... Cyndie's Paper Boutique.  Let her know what you think!  Thank you so much for sharing with us Cyndie!
If you have a project you would like to share on my blog, let me know at amyc222@yahoo.com !  I love when others can share their ideas as well!
Don't forget there is still a chance to win a Chomas Creation's mini gel pen holder and pens in the Disney/Pixar blog hop
And I also have a sale going on in the Chomas Creation's store for 10% off your entire purchase using the code mycutsearch10 at checkout!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

cricaholic said...

Oh, that's pretty pretty...I'm gonna go check out her blog.TFS

Jessica said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and so so elegant!!! Your pens are so versatile!!!
:O)
Jessica