Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, September 26, 2011

Spooky frame with Chomas Creations embossing kit

So are you getting sick of these frames I'm making yet?  hehe!  There are still more to come, but I promise to add in some cards and scrapbook pages in between them.
I'll be choosing the winner Monday night for the Disney/Pixar blog hop, so if you haven't checked it out yet, here is the link... blog hop
And the sale is still going on in the Chomas Creations store for 10% off your entire purchase!  Just enter the code mycutsearch10 at checkout!
Another Halloween frame for the craft show I'm going to do.  The spooky title was done with the Chomas Creations embossing kit for the Criuct and the Happy Haunting cartridge.  I flipped my Ten Second Studios metal sheet face down and then embossed, and then sanded the raised image.  Don't forget to flip your image before you emboss if you plan on using the raised image, as it will be backwards if you don't.
The papers & embellies are all Making Memories. 



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Love this frame! Thanks for the info you sent me! I am looking into it and will most likely be back to purchase MTC and some of those most wonderful emobossing pens!!!

Stacey
shalbgewachs at sbcglobal dot net

Jessica Buffa said...

Your frames are darling...nope, not getting sick of them yet....bring on more!!!
:O)
Jessica