Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Diva frames with Chomas Creations embossing kit


Ok, I had a ton of fun with these frames (minus the burns on my finger tips from the hot glue gun, eeek!  Turning your head to see what your daughter is trying to show you while using hot glue is a BAD idea!)
 My fav things to craft with are bling, glitter, this feather boa, and metal! 
I used the Chomas Creations embossing kit with Make-the-Cut to make the diva titles for these frames. You can download the file here... diva




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

The Craftin Mama said...

OMG...I love this and I know that if my daughter where to see it she would beg me to make her one too!! Thanks for sharing!!
Happy Craftin :)

Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
The Craftin Mama
Please visit me too!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!
ildij3@verizon.net