Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, February 09, 2017

My funny Valentines with Chomas Creations engraving tip

So I am finally getting around to making a scrapbook layout of the Valentine's day cards my kids made last year, hehe!  You can actually get the directions for these Valentines my kids made using the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder here.... Valentine's day cards
I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip for the Cameo on Core'dinations cardstock to make the heart border & lines around the title.

After I had etched the title, it didn't pop as I would have liked, so I decided to go a step further. The best part about Core'dinations cardstock is that one side is colored, and one is black.  So I cut a big piece that was hiding behind my 8x10 photo to use for cutting out the title.  Now you can really see it!

I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder for the Cameo to hold a Souffle gel pen to draw the Valentine's sentiments.  Souffle pens do take a bit to dry, so I made sure that the rollers on the Cameo would not run them over to smear them.  You can also push the rollers aside if you need to.  The font I used was Altera.
And here is the finished page, along with my collage photo.  I love doing these to get a lot of pictures on a page!





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Really pretty Amy!
The colors are great too!