Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, February 18, 2012

Scoring with the Chomas Creations embossing/scoring tip

Well now, for those of you that know me, you know how I like things that make my life easier, and for those getting to know me, now you know! hehe! So if I can cut and fold a card in just minutes, and have a bunch ready to go and grab when I need them, I'm all for it! You will be amazed at how easy this is to do! You can download the file for Design Studio to make these 2 cards here... 4x6 card share
I also have a video you can watch on scoring with the Chomas Creations embossing/scoring tip.
Now to recap, this is using just the Cricut mat and a piece of cardstock, and the Chomas Creations embossing/scoring tip to score the card.
I added a big rectangle in Design Studio on the emboss layer, with some of the edges off of the paper (you don't need this part of the rectangle) to emboss with the Chomas Creations embossing/scoring tip.
Using a multi-cut of 2, emboss or score the paper with the Cricut.
Without removing the mat from the machine, remove the Chomas Creations embossing/scoring tip and add the blade. Swith over to the blade. Click the cut layer tab in Design Studio and cut out the card rectangles.
Now you can remove the mat from the machine, and take your cards off your mat, fold them in half and use a bone folder to smooth the edge. SUPER EASY! I did all 6 of these cards in less them 10 minutes!




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Lisa Barrie said...

So cool Amy, I love saving time. Thanks for the tutorial :)