Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, March 25, 2013

Bundle Up with Chomas Creations adjustable holder for the Cricut

Well yes it is spring.  But in Michigan it is FREEEEZING!  So I figured I could get in 1 last cold days layout hehe!  Next layout, SPRING or even summmer...  I can dream, right?
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder in the Cricut Expression 2 with a Sakura Glaze gel pen (a full sized gel pen!) to draw the journaling lines for this layout.  I have a share for CCR that you can make 9 of these journaling circles in 1 shot!  You can get that share here...  journaling circles

I used Lyrical Letters for the title on this page, and Simply Charmed for the glove and hat.  I can't resist googly eyes on my characters!! 
Here is my completed page, along with some extra goodies!!!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: