Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I love you layout with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

I was playing around with the Sakura Souffle gel pens on black cardstock trying to get a chalkboard look and wanted to do something with the "I love you" goodie that I made.  If you want to get the fonts I used on this page, they are here... chalkboard fonts
Again I will say you need to use a slow speed (1) and a low thickness (1) with these pens as they are really juicy!  I used them in the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder to draw this.
The journaling quote is a share I designed that you can get here, along with a tutorial... journal thought bubble  I also used a gel pen in the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder to draw these.
Here is my finished page, along with me and my little love bug!
Want to try drawing with your Silhouette machine??  Use the code august13 to save 10% off your purchase in the Chomas Creations store to get you started!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: