Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, November 21, 2019

Chomas Creations precision engraver in the Brothers Scan N Cut


Oh boy so excited to share this! This is in the Brother Scan N Cut with the new Chomas Creations precision engraver which is available for preorder! 
Your key to a smooth etch like this is glue dots or making sure the piece you are engraving on is secure on the mat! This tip will work in the entire line of Brothers machine. 
Available now for preorder!  Scan N Cut precision engraver









Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

6 comments:

Hagsem said...

What is the black medallion material and where can we find it? Looks cool and I am excited to try my new tip.

Christopher Thomas said...

I can not get my SNC dc200 to recognize the engraving tool. I've tied cut/engrave and each time it fails to work. What is the workaround? Thank you.
Chris Thomas chris@christopherfthomas.com

Amy Chomas said...

That is just a piece of scrap metal I had laying around from long ago.

Amy Chomas said...

You need to select draw and when asked to change the tool just click ok.

Unknown said...

Where do you find the line fonts. All my fonts show as doubled in Canvas. They do not engrave well it looks messed up.

Amy Chomas said...

Look on the left side of my blog for journaling fonts, thin fonts link. You can also look for single lined fonts. Or look for chalkboard fonts that look filled in, again on the left side of the blog.