Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, November 11, 2019

Chomas Creations precision tip in the Silhouette


Look at those details!  Those charms are just 1/2 inch in diameter.  Crazy small!  The font is easy to read and I can't wait to add them to some of my diffuser bracelets.
I added the Chomas Creations precision tip to the Silhouette Cameo to do these.  You can find them here... Silhouette tools
The easiest way to line them up is to start by cutting a piece out of cardstock the same size as the material you are going to engrave on.  I cut a 1/2 inch circle and then added my charm to the mat.  It lines up perfect every time.  Here's a video engraving on these tiny charms...








Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

No comments: