Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, November 08, 2019

Chomas Creations precision tip in the Silhouette Cameo on bracelet cuffs

I got out the Silhouette Cameo today to play around with these bracelet cuffs and the Chomas Creations precision tip.  These bracelets are just 1/4 inch wide so imagine just how tiny those fonts are :)  I did make a template where I first cut out the size of the bracelet on cardstock so that I could line it up best in the machine.  I did slow the speed down and did a multi cut of 3.
You can find the Chomas Creations engraving tools here... Chomas Creations precision tool

 Just a heads up that it is very tough to take pics of shiny things!!!
If you want to see the video of it in action you can go here...  


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

1 comment:

conlin664 said...

What font did you use on the bracelet? I just got your tip. I plan to make bracelets for holiday presents. Thanks!