Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Chomas Creations preicision engraver for the Brother Scan N Cut

Did all my crafty friends with the Brother Scan N Cut see that announcement above?  The Chomas Creations precision engraver is now available for preorder in the Chomas Creations store here... preorder
Just how easy is it to use in the Scan N Cut?
I added the tags to my mat, set the machine to draw, and replaced the blade with the Chomas Creations precision engraver and put the machine to work. Easy peesy! Here is a video of the machine in action.
 Here is the Chomas Creations precision engraver for the Brother Scan N Cut.  As you can see it fits where the blade goes with no extra pieces needed.



 Here is a few tags I made.  The bottom 2 are Photoshopped to protect phone numbers.





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks fabulous. Where do you get blanks that won’t mess up the machine. I have a 650CM.

Amy Chomas said...

Etsy is my favorite place to find blanks!

vicki said...

Hi. Have you tried etching on plexiglass? I just learned about your product so will be ordering it. Thank you

Amy Chomas said...

I've etched on acrylic which is basically the same thing, it just has to fit under the rollers in your machine.

Lorriane 53 said...

Can this be used on the 650 machine??

Unknown said...

Can you use on cm350

Unknown said...

Can this be used on cm350

Unknown said...

Do this go in the cm700