Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Mirror design with Chomas Creations precision tip for the Cricut

I just love how this turned out to add to my Christmas decorations.  I used the Chomas Creations precision tip in the Cricut Maker to etch this design on a plastic mirror I found at Joanns.  I used a chalkboard font and it looks like it is filled in, the font is called KG Second Chances.  I did use a multi cut of 2 on this design.  You can find the Chomas Creations tool here... precision tip
You can do this with the entire Explore line as well for all my Cricut fans!










Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

No comments: