Brother Scan N Cut

▼

Tools available on my blog

▼

Friday, October 15, 2010

Chicago or Bust with Chomas Creations embossing kit!

Last year the whole family was lucky enough to go to Chicago with the grandparents!  It was a fun filled weekend, and by filled, I mean FILLED!  We crammed a lot into just 48  hours! 
The first fun part of the trip was the train ride!  I cut the title with Make-the-Cut, and also found the railroad tracks on google, downloaded them, and did a pixel trace in MTC!  I then used the Chomas Creations embossing kit to emboss on the Ten Second Studios metal sheet (colored side down) and used a Scotch Brite pad to sand the color of the debossed image!  I cut the metal in half with my guilotine cutter so it would span the 2 pages. 
The papers are all Basic Grey's Oliver line.  Click on any of the images to see them larger.




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

  1. the layout is great and the train tracks look terrific but you should be in the pictures too. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you didn't even come visit me--now that makes twice!!!

    You are doing some fantastic things with that Embossing Tip!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

I just love comments! Every single one of them is read by me! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!