Brother Scan N Cut

▼

Tools available on my blog

▼

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Party on card with Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder

Oh my, almost forgot hubby's birthday card this year!  This was actually a pretty quick one as I already had the card pre-cut and ready to go, so I just needed to decorate it!  You can see my tutorial for using the Chomas Creations embossing kit for making scored cards, as well as get the download here... scored cards
I used the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder on the Colorbok metallic paper pack.  Look at the price on that pack, just $.99 for 2 12x12 sheets at Target!  It was down the scrapbook aisle!  This isn't really a metal sheet, but it does have a glossy metallic surface and is super easy to cut with the Cricut.

Here is the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder on the metallic paper.  I used Design Studio and Birthday bash to make the guitar. 

Don't forget the sale in the Chomas Creations store is still going on!  10% off your purchase of $30 or more using the code august10 at checkout!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's NEAT! I'll have to see if my store has some. TFS!!LOVE LOVE the Sharpie markers!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love comments! Every single one of them is read by me! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!