Brother Scan N Cut

▼

Tools available on my blog

▼

Friday, December 18, 2015

Baby it's cold outside with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder for the Cricut

Wooohoo! Moving onto cold weather layouts, finally!  This was last winter and I just love these rosy cheeks with snow melting on my son! 
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with a WHITE gel pen in the Cricut Expression2.  I drew the snowflake background with Doodletype.


I also used Doodletype to design the baby it's cold outside title.


I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder to draw the journaling circle.  These were some I had on hand as I have a lot of them lying around and make a bunch at a time.

I used some chipboard stickers by Imaginesce to finish this page, as well as some glittery ribbon!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I went to your store to purchase something and tried using the discount code noted, but did not work???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I went to your store to purchase something and tried using the discount code noted, but did not work???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that was a December code. I don't have a current code.
    Contact me and I will keep you updated. amyc222@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I just love comments! Every single one of them is read by me! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!