Brother Scan N Cut

▼

Tools available on my blog

▼

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy blog hop weekend coming up!!!

Something that is very near and dear to my heart is diabetes.  My 16 year old daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when she was just 8 years old.  There have been a lot of struggles through the years, all of which have made her, and our whole family stronger.  I won't say we have complete control of her diabetes, but diabetes does NOT control her!  I've joined in on the Crop for a Cure blog hop which starts Friday morning, January 28th at 8 am and ends February 5th.  With a donation of at least $5 you can join on on this hop and have the chance of some awesome prizes, and of course the chance to know you made a difference!  More details coming up on Friday!

I'm also a part of the Make-the-Cut blog hop!  There will be lots of inspiration and files to download as well as blog candy, and the best part is each blog will be doing a project with Make-the-Cut!  The blog hop starts Friday at 8 am!

So stay tuned for lots of good stuff!
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. your work, as always, is very inspiring! I love the palm tree! Shannon_corbin@live dot com

    ReplyDelete

I just love comments! Every single one of them is read by me! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!