Brother Scan N Cut

▼

Tools available on my blog

▼

Friday, June 24, 2011

The deck is finished!

Great news at the Chomas house!  One big project DONE!  Now if only the Michigan weather would cooperate so I could use it more!  This is the deck my hubby put up with help from friends, and from me!  A ton of the deck boards and the hand rail was done by me!  I have the blisters to prove it hehe!  So here it is all done, now everyone keep your fingers crossed for some warm days ahead!  I have big plans on keeping the kids busy this summer hehe!









Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Amy, that's an awesome deck! Enjoy this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's BEAUTIFUL Amy!!! where are you going to put your pink and white awning?? ;)
    What a great outdoor space!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I just love comments! Every single one of them is read by me! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!