Brother Scan N Cut

▼

Tools available on my blog

▼

Monday, March 25, 2013

Bundle Up with Chomas Creations adjustable holder for the Cricut

Well yes it is spring.  But in Michigan it is FREEEEZING!  So I figured I could get in 1 last cold days layout hehe!  Next layout, SPRING or even summmer...  I can dream, right?
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder in the Cricut Expression 2 with a Sakura Glaze gel pen (a full sized gel pen!) to draw the journaling lines for this layout.  I have a share for CCR that you can make 9 of these journaling circles in 1 shot!  You can get that share here...  journaling circles

I used Lyrical Letters for the title on this page, and Simply Charmed for the glove and hat.  I can't resist googly eyes on my characters!! 
Here is my completed page, along with some extra goodies!!!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love comments! Every single one of them is read by me! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!