Brother Scan N Cut

▼

Tools available on my blog

▼

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Learn with the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

I'm kind of slacking on my scrapbook pages but had an itch do to a page, so here goes nothing!  I really need my desk back as I'm lacking creative space!
I found these chalk markers at Target in the scrapbook section and had to give them a try as the chalk look is all the rage right now.  They are by American Crafts.
 They fit in the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder.  Notice how I'm not using a cutting mat to draw the title.  If you slide the white roller on the right side of the Cameo over a notch, you can put your 12x12 paper right in the machine!  I love this as I don't have to try to carefully remove my paper from my mat. 


 Here is the title close up.  I used a speed of 1 and a thickness of 5 to do the title from the Studio store.
I also used the Chomas Creations adjustable holders to make the journaling circle on my page.
Here is the completed layout!  I added some cute wood stars to make the page pop!











Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I’m having problems with my cricut maker detecting my blade can’t get it to cut like other post is there any help out there

    ReplyDelete

I just love comments! Every single one of them is read by me! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!