Brother Scan N Cut

▼

Tools available on my blog

▼

Sunday, August 14, 2016

What's in your air freshener?

Is it just citronella, lavandin, tea tree, lemongrass, rosemary and myrtle?  And the main ingredient water?  Does it smell this amazing? I wish the internet had scratch and sniff!
I sprayed the dog beds, the furniture, the carpets, the rugs...
Hey I have dogs and boys.  Need I say more?





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like just what I need -- what is the ratio
    on ingredients or is there somewhere I can purchase? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rickey! It is a 2 ounce bottle of water with 20 drops of purification. You can contact me for more information at amyc222@yahoo.com on getting some oils!

    ReplyDelete

I just love comments! Every single one of them is read by me! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!