Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, May 03, 2012

Chomas Creations holders and the Zing!


I often get asked if Zing users can use the Chomas Creations adjustable holders for the Silhouette Cameo and the answer is YES!  Great news as the adjustable holders can use such a wide variety of pens and markers.  I want to thank Jeannie of Nonna's Scraps for taking these pics for me and doing this post on her blog for all of you!  Single line fonts, KNK Zing and Amy Chomas---Oh My! Jeannie also has a video on how she centers the pens in the adjustable holder.
This is the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder in the Zing with a full length gel pen.
Now Jeannie says this is the "o-ring" test and that you Zing users know what this means!
And here is the pretty card that Jeannie made with the new Lettering Delights fancy flourishes, the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder and a glitter gel pen.
Now keep in mind if the adjustable pen holder works in the Zing, so will the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder!  The Chomas Creations adjustable holders will also work in the KNK Maxx, Groove, Groove-e and Eagle models.
 


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

slapappyhappy said...

I love your tools! I have the adjustable marker and pen holder for the cricut, but I am getting a zing for Christmas. Will I be able to use the cricut holders with the zing? Thanks!

Amy Chomas said...

I'm sorry! I don't think they will fit. There is a lip on the Cricut holders that is not on the Zing.