Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, August 24, 2006


The kids started school today. While they are excited, I'm sort of not. There goes Ella's little buddies and my little helpers. Sometimes it is nice having extra hands around, and needed!
Now I have to get up early and get these kids off to school. I've vowed that I am going to get on the treadmill and hopefully have time for a shower as well before the little ones get up. I have it in writing, so I can't back out now. In fact I got my 30 minutes in this morning and it felt good. I'm pretty wiped out now though!
Jack has been eating like crazy today and is barely letting me put him down. Isn't he chubby enough already??? He really needs to slow down, heehe!

No comments: