Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, August 17, 2007

Poor Jack. Seriously why does he have to hurt himself SO much? I mean, it if isn't one thing it is another. Yesterday he is simply playing with his truck when he falls down, and Tay brings him to me with a mouth full of blood, screaming his fool head off. I try looking in there to see what he did this time, but it is hard to under all the blood. So he stops screaming, his mouth stops bleeding, I figure it is no big deal. Fast forward an hour later to lunch time, I give him a fry. He starts screaming again, and his tongue is bleeding. Why? Cause he bit it, not a little bite. He bit it SO bad I'm suprised it didn't go through. Probably 3/4 of an inch long, and disgustingly deep. I call the ped to see if the stitch tongues, cause I have no clue. Had it been anywhere else on his body they would have stitched it for sure. It is soooooooo stinkin gross I will not share pics, as I can not stomach taking them.

No comments: