Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, May 27, 2008





Wow I have not updated in soooo many days! Bad bad me!!!
I'll start with this... Ella is done with her little discovering the 3's class. Bummer! She had so much fun going to "her school" so I know she'll miss it!!! Look how tiny she looks walking into that big building!






After me and Jack dropped Ella off for her last day of school, we went and played some bubbles outside, he kept telling me "they are coming to get you mom" and laughing! He loves this bubble blower, it is the highlight of his day right now! Oh and check out the cool shirt! He's with the band, and he rocks!! Perfect for our house right now! hehe!

No comments: