Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, May 22, 2009

2 field trips in 1 day yesterday! I was up at 6 to shower and get ready for Cam's trip to Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad! Left the house at 8:15, got to ride with another lady in her Mustang convertible, no bus ride, wahooo! Got there, did the train ride, ate lunch, then cruised the village. I had Cam & 3 extra boys to watch. Another mom came but not as a chaperone and poor lady got stuck helping me cause 1 of my boys kept walking away! Kept telling him not to, but he wouldn't listen. Finally the other mom told him if he did it again we would leave him there and his parents would have to come get him.
Spending the day with him made me realize why he was that way, his mom packed his "lunch". Beef jerky, 2 big bags of potato chips, 3 bottles of water, a juice box, and a rice krispie treat. Nice! Then he kept buying more junk to eat! Did end up losing him once, and had to go find him in a panic. He was buying popcorn!
Oh and another boy, his mom didn't even pack him a lunch, and only gave him a couple of dollars. NICE! Me and the other lady tried offering him things to eat, but he didn't want any.
The poor mom that just wanted to spend the day with her kid got stuck helping me, I apologized a lot of times. I would have been screwed without her!
So here is a few from the train ride and village...








No pics of the other 2 hellions as I ran into their teacher and made a comment about the 1 boy not listening and walking away, and she took them over for around 15 minutes so I could spend time with Cam!
Left in the convertible, top down, wahoo! It was like 80 degrees yesterday, sun shining, beautiful! Got home around 2:30 and at 3 had Ella's last day of preschool party at the bowling alley! lol
I gave her teachers some of my frames, they loved them! Then we got to bowl with Ella for an hour and eat pizza! I'm going to miss her teachers, soooo nice! And I know Ella will miss going to school.
Oh did I mention I did all this with a cold and ended up losing my voice last night? I'm whooped!

5 comments:

Georgina said...

looks like you had a lot of fun

Amy said...

How heavy is that bowling ball!?

Amy Chomas said...

THat is a big whopping 6 pound ball! lol It was so light we had to keep resetting it cause it didn't read the ball.

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Cheri Pryor said...

Awww! Looks like everyone had an absolute blast!