Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, June 24, 2010

I was going through my blog & ran across these super cute pics of my now 4 year old, and the words he was saying at 16 months! I love using my blog to document those important moments, then I can just copy them and use it for my journaling.
I used some of the new mini gel pens from the assortment pack, the light blue & brown to do the bouncing balls on the bottom of the page and the little teddy bear embellie. These colors match so many new lines of patterned papers!
I used Sans Serif for the title & Create A Critter for the bear & bouncing balls.





1 comment: