Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, August 12, 2010

My itsy bitsy spider! I love when the kids come home with cute crafts they have done at school and I can't resist a good photo of them with their masterpieces! When I saw the cute spider and spider web on Mini Monsters I knew it would be perfect for these photos! Being it is still a girly page, I used pretty colors for my itsty bitsy spider page. The web and title were embossed with the embossing kit for the Cricut, Design Studio and the black Ten Seconds Studio's metal sheets. I layered the spider 3 times and then popped it up with some pop dots for texture.
When you are embossing any words on these metal sheets, make sure to flip the letters in Design Studio so they are not backwards!!!
My journaling circle is also with the mini gel pens! I keep a bunch handy so I can use them when I need them!




1 comment:

4kids4 said...

Wow...this looks terrific...nice job! And thanks for donating your pens and holder to the Scrapmaster!! :-)