Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, September 20, 2010

Splish Splash with the Silhouettte

Not only can you use the mini gel pens with the mini gel pen holders for the Silhouette to draw the different sketches, but you can draw anything you would normally cut! For this page I wanted a patterned title, so I drew the little circles with the new glitter mini gel pens, then cut the title into the background I had just drawn. Because the title wasn't popping enough of my page, I just took a white gel pen and did the stitching by hand.
To make the journaling circle, in the Silhouette software I made lines across my paper from the top to bottom of the page, then drew those, and cut out some circles for using for journaling. I did a bunch so I have some extras on hand!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! Love that touch!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Kwilt said...

Awesome Amy!!! You have such creative ideas...and sweet cutie pies to scrap about! Luv the layout! :)
Huggs...Kathy

Amy K said...

What an awesome tip for titles Amy! Great layout..thanks for sharing!