Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Who loves mommy? With Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

Just for the record... I joined a 30 day creativity challenge, and while I don't post something I've done everyday, I promise I am being creative everyday! Sometimes I'm working on photos, or design files, or sometimes I am sitting and scrappin, but it is me... being creative!
I'm asked a lot if you can use the mini gel pens to do actual journaling, and again the answer is YES! Of course it took a long time lol! I think next time I would go a little larger as well as this turned out smaller then I would have liked. I also figured out another thing the mini gel pen holder would be good for at the same time! Say you want to line up your title, you could draw it (like I did with the word loves) and then cut the letters the same size, and layer them, they will be in a straight line and perfect every time! I also popped up the "o" and "e" just for fun. Now without a 12x12 printer I can get my journaling right on my background page! I used Make the Cut for the title and journaling.

This was one of my fav patterned paper lines from October Afternoon, and all I had left were scraps, so I pieced them all together around my title and journaling!


Also don't forget today is the last day for the Memory Miser giveaway to celebrate them picking up my entire line!!! You can go here to comment...
Memory Miser giveaway