Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, March 11, 2011

Sorry about the slow blogging week!

But I do have something awesome in the works!  Samantha from Scrapmaster's Paradise has been helping me set up an easier way to shop!  Putting together a shopping cart has been consuming a lot of my time, but it will be worth it!  And I'll be able to take credit cards now to, not just paypal, as I've had a lot of requests for that!
Whewwwh will be glad when this is done, and I believe Samantha will be just as glad hehe!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: