Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Announcing embossing with your Silhouette!!!

I have an important announcement to make!!!  Chomas Creations is going to start carrying an embossing kit for your Silhouette! So for all of you that have dreamed of embossing those amazing designs you have for the Silhouette, your dreams are going to come true hehe! 
**Now I have 1 thing to say about it!  You will ONLY be able to emboss on thin metal sheets and vellum, the machine does NOT have the power to emboss on paper.** 
Here are a couple of samples I have done with the Silhouette embossing kit.  Click on the images to see better details.





I will be taking pre-orders on www.amychomas.com in the next couple of days, I'm just ironing out the final details and trying to figure out an estimated date that they will be ready to ship.  I will do another announcement when the Chomas Creations Silhouette embossing kit will be ready to order!
Let me know what you think!
 

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!