Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, May 13, 2011

Field Museum with Chomas Creations engraving tip

Almost 2 years ago my whole family went to Chicago and got to visit the Field Museum and the amazing dinosaur exhibits there.  The kids were fascinated, especially by the huge T-rex named Sue!  That thing was bigger then you would ever imagine!
So I had this thought that using the Chomas Creations engraving tip with the Core'dinations cardstock may look like fossils being dug out of the dirt.  I was very pleased with how they turned out!  It is super simple to, just using the engraving tip instead of the blade, on a regular Cricut mat, colored side of the Core'dinations cardstock facing down.  Then I lightly sand the surface to make it really pop!

Pretty cool eh?  I used the Dinosaur cartridge from Cricut for these pages as well.  Here is the layout all done!  Again the journaling circle is done with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder.




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

BRILLIANT Amy!!!! Loving this!

Tracy Jedi said...

Very cool! I love the Field Museum and Sue! =D

Crafting Misfit said...

I just found you through K Andrew! Thanks for sponsoring her blog activities! Your products look like great things to use!

craftingmisfit.blogspot.com