Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, May 05, 2011

Frames with Chomas Creations embossing kit

I know I do a lot of the embossing for scrapbook pages, but you can think outside of the box!  My poor daughter had these frames hanging in her room EMPTY (yes we are those kind of people) for the longest time.  I was thinking that perhaps some embossed sentiments would look cute in them!
The frames are each 4x4, so I made a design for each frame in Design Studio with Straight from the Nest.  I then flipped the wording over so that it would be facing the right way when it was embossed.  I also added some squares around the sentiments to emboss so I would know exactly where to cut around my images so they would be square.
 Here is what my file looks like... 

I added the colored side down of my metal sheets, then embossed them with the Chomas Creations embossing kit.  Then I sanded the raised image to make them pop! 




I can't wait till she gets home and sees them!!!  What a pleasant suprise hehe!
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so cute! Your daughter is going to love these!

I want to make some for my scrapbook room! TFS!

america57@comcast.net

Rebecca said...

How sweet!

Melissa said...

OMGoodness Amy, these are so cute!!! Love what the embossing pen does!

SGilley said...

LOVE your blog and all the information! Hope I eventually get time to learn how to use my "sure cuts a lot" and my gypsy and my design studio...lol..yep..have em and no clue how to use them. question, where do you purchase the frames?friend of mine had them for "happies" at their wedding...guess I should have asked her. sonyagilley@yahoo.com