Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A royal wedding card with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder, and an answer to some questions!

Being that Bobbi Jo at Sweet Sassy Diva was quick on the draw with her new Expression 2, she has answered a question a lot of you have been asking!  That is, will the Chomas Creations tools work with the Expression 2, and that answer is a big YES!  Bobbi Jo made this card with the Cricut Decals cartridge that comes installed on the E2.  Here are her directions as well...
Perfect Pair indeed! I was inspired by the royal wedding.

I used the Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition to create this card.

I used the princess on page 51 and prince on page 52 of Cricut Decals which is one of the four preinstalled cartridges.

I printed the images by using the gel pens and holders by
You can get your Chomas Creations Gel Pen Holders from Amy Chomas.
You can order them from them direct. Plus, they are made in the USA!

Now, you could use your copics, Promarkers, stampin up markers or the medium of your choice to color them in. I was going for an understated elegance.

I used some printed ribbon with "perfect pair". I gave her a mini rose for her wedding bouquet.

This would make a cute wedding card. I can also see a Cinderella type sentiment on the inside as well.

Bobbi Jo is also having a design team call for anyone interested, hop on by her blog at Sweet Sassy Diva

Thanks Bobbi Jo!!!  Super cute card!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

This is awesome news!

Cheryl O said...

So cute Amy........
I went in a voted for you, Good Luck!! My machine comes next Mon. or Tues. so I'll get to try them out for myself. Everything arrived okay, so I can hardly wait!!