Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, May 26, 2011

So dear frames with Chomas Creations engraving tip

It is that time of year again, the end of another school year, and the beginning of making some special gifts for those special teachers that worked so hard with the kiddies!  I love making these frames for teachers to use in their homes with photos of their families!  I try to keep them simple so they work with any interior.
I found a new fun metal/mirror type material to play with!  It is called Shimmer Sheetz and it is by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  It says it is a type of mylar, and ooooh wow does it work wonderfully with the Chomas Creations engraving tip!!!  I got my sheets here... Shimmer Sheetz and they come in all types of different colors. 
Now being this is a mirror like sheet, it is of course hard to take a picture of, so I've done my best here!  Oh and did I mention it is easy to cut with the Cricut blade to??  Gotta love that!




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Bunnyfreak said...

I gave you the Cricut-tastic Award on my blog.

http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/