Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A video on the difference between the Chomas Creations embossing tip and engraving tip!

Wow 2 posts, 1 day!  That equals one busy Amy!
You asked for it, so here it is!  I did a video on the difference between the Chomas Creations embossing tip and engraving tip!  Enjoy!


And don't forget, now is the time to get them!  Use the code newstore upon checkout and save 10% off your entire order!  Expires 5-31-2011!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this video Amy--it really helps to show the difference between the two; and I have to admit, I love them both!!!